Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NO BLACKBERRY?!?!


Hello, crackberry anonymous? Yes, this is Linton Carter and I need a program to get me through my withdrawal symptoms. You see blackberries are too expensive to get here in Australia - first of all they don't offer 1 year plans and they don't give them to people who aren't employed? What housewives can't get blackberries? Toronto would be in chaos.


So yes I have made the decision (on my own, ask James..) to just get a simple cell phone and buy minutes as you go and I have bought, remember these, a Filofax to write down my calendar and address book. Yes I reverted at least five years technologically. I am not sure this is what I thought would be part of my unemployed, more simple life. So here is a picture of my new organizational tools. My pink calendar and address book and my cell phone.


OK now that I have admitted my problem and the temporary solution, I feel better. All you crackberries who are reading this thinking what is her problem, try it for two weeks and see how you are doing...


Next challenge, learn to text - cheaper than cell phone calls so all of you that want to try out my new technology, phone or text me.

(04) 5069 7605 I think you have to dial or enter 01 before this number for international calls.

PLEASE...

1 comment:

CDD said...

Love the picture...